Sunday, October 05, 2008

It's a thing.

Sundays are pretty dry here at The Agony and the Ecstasy. At best I'm tired and cranky, at worst I'm pretty plowed, too. Either way, I do not care to talk write about...anything. Once the exclusive property of vaguely amusing cat pictures, now they've turned into political sketches.

So tonight on Let's Mock Sarah Palin In A Vain Attempt To Quell That Horrible Feeling When You Realize That You're Actually Voting For Her Sundays, Let's practice your bewildered silence, and SNL's opening, "Oh, are we not doing the talent portion?"

Ahahaha.

And a lovely happy 19th to my Empress, who is not, as she so eloquently put this morning, "A year closer to that! *gestures at old couple walking into church*, but rather young and pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really need to start watching SNL....but thanks for keeping me up to date with the humor:):)