Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank God for the United States' issues in the Middle East.

Because they, my dear reader, earned me a 110 on my exam this morning. Oh. Yes. Not only an essay so good that it earned all the points, but ten extra. Plus a "superb" and a "wow" on the cover. *sigh* I love it when I get "wow"'s written on my tests.

I'm not kidding.

You ever want anything from me?

Write "wow" on an essay I've written. I'll write the check/kill your boyfriend/hit the floor faster than you can add the exclamation point.

Yes. I want an exclamation point.

(Then I took and Ireland test and I think I promptly ran out of time. Whatever.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! Both of you with over 100% today!!!!! Such smart kids - and, remember, :) we never pushed you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats.....to me you are always a WOW!!!!!!!!