Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Great Thoughts

Today not so sucky. Mostly because I got to stay home and scrub floors. Since the shit hit the fan last Saturday, I have done exactly nothing around my own house except laundry, and it showed. Now everything is clean, and I am obsessively compulsively happy again.

Mickey only had to stand in her corner once today. Improvment.

Poor Little Hospice Nurse #2 seriuosly and unwittingly saved her own ass when she complimented Mickey's decor (something out of Michael Eisner's wet dream...well, actually, I'm pretty sure I don't want to know what really shows up in those...).

Let's hope it continues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is too funny to even comment.... I have met Michael Eisner...I dont want to know what is in those dreams either:):):)

Anonymous said...

update update.....hospice lady #3 just arrived and we have a winner!!! She is NOTHING like the others....she could be a friend of my spawns...I am thinking we might even discover she IS a friend of at least one of them:):):)