Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tell God your plans...

So I literally was pushing "Publish Post" when the phone rang last night, with a rather upset Mickey saying Grandpa was confused and asking for us and something was weird. From a woman who predicted 9/11, we paid attention. So much for good day posts.

Today not so much. Not bad, just oh. So. Tired. At Mickey's until 1:30 in the morning, worked all day, and then had to pick up the metric assload of mail that had accumulated. I don't know what kind of mailing lists that man is on, but damn, there are a lot of priests out there asking for money.

Now I want to die. I was so tired that during my break today I read Cosmopolitan instead of my art forgery book because big words like Van Meergeran? And zinc? So hard to focus on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what can I say???????