Tuesday, July 15, 2008

*hums funeral dirge*

Oh, children. It is not a good day. One might think it's not a good day because of real, actual problems affecting real, actual people in my life, and while they would be technically right, that's not what I'm talking about.

No, today there is horrible news. William Petersen is leaving CSI.

And a little part of me died. At least it's not Mac. I couldn't handle it if it were Mac. And it won't be, because those kids of his apparently won't stop eating if the pained I-used-to-be-an-Oscar-nominated-actor-and-now-I'm-reduced-to-trite-one-liners-over-dead-semen-stained-bodies look is any indication.

Also, what the hell is he leaving to do? Before this I think he was in one Lifetime movie. Now he has the cushiest gig on TV, and he wants to leave? Stupid, stupid man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT???????????????? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS???????????????? At one time there was some talk of problems with his health so I wonder if that might be the case.THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Could you give the guy a break before calling him stupid,stupid man??? Imladris says there was talk of his having some health problems...maybe that is it and we should feel sorry for him instead --- ok, I know, actors always think the world is waiting for them "out there" and leave their successful shows.....