Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This totally counts.

I haven't been to bed yet, it's still techinically Tuesday.

Dear Starbucks Guy,

Um. Yeah. You tried to take my coupon and when I asked nicely, "Oh, isn't that reusable?" you kind of just scrunched up your face and went, "Um, I don't think so."

Oh. Ha. You're wrong.

It is reusable. Completely. Until September 2. And you can bet your ass at closing on September 1 I will be there with bells on wanting my $2 grande.

No fair being a Nazi about the coupons, either. Most Starbucks in the area don't even require them. And also? Do you know what I went through to get those damn coupons? I clawed through recycling, dude. Someone else's recycling.

And I have not had a good day. Or a good week. In fact, this whole summer is shaping up to be one giant stinking pile of shit. It certainly will be for the poor women who has to work with someone who shall remain nameless but scared Poor Little Hospice Nurse almost out of her chosen profession tonight. It's late, and I'm tired, and I want my reduced price cold drink, do you understand?

That's right, pretty boy. Don't mess with me.

Love,

Morena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!!!
from: the nameless person