Friday, July 18, 2008

List

1.) The Dark Knight was amazing. One of the best movies I've seen, and even better than the first one, which I adored. Heath Ledger was fantastic, even if I watced most of the first half of the movie through my fingers. I'm a wuss.

2.) CHRISTIAN BALE SO HAWT OMG.


3.) John is scarred for life.


4.) This morning when I was bopping around at eight o'clock thinking hey! I don't need more than four hours of sleep! Was clearly a lie, as I want to die now.


5.) Omelets without potatoes aren't even worth it.


6.) It's a very good thing I got potatoes.

7.) MAMMA MIA BESTEST MOST FUNNEST MOVIE EVER OMG.

8.) You cannot go see Mamma Mia and then not buy the soundtrack. At least I couldn't.

9.) Dancing Queen is a fun song.

10.) Doctor Who episodes lacking the actual doctor? Not so much fun.

11.) Seriously. Mamma Mia. Go see it.

12.) Real life sucks.

13.) PSYCH IS BACK!!!

14.) I'm crashing now.

15.) Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Pysch and Monk!!!!! I do want to see Mama Mia and I love that music.....good night feel rested tomorrow:):):)