Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Your totally random, free-association entry.

I am way too tired. So I'm going to go to bed and watch Pushing Daisies (ONE MORE DAY OMG!!!)

I have a test on Thursday. I'm not sure if I'm ready or not. I haven't studied a lot, but I think I know everything. Ugh. Exhaustion does funny things to your mind.

I think I've picked an area to focus on in grad school (at least half of grad school). Because I figured that just general Anglo-Irish relations from 1169-whenever I finally get out of here was a little bit broad. So! Partition! SO MUCH FUN. I'm going to write a term paper on it for a class this semester, so we'll see how that goes before I devote ten years and two hundred pages of my life to it.

Michael Collins was kind of cute.

Alan Rickman played Eamon de Valera, and because of that I could not stop smirking ALL THROUGH LECTURE this morning. It was inappropriate. But funny.

One of my classes tomorrow is cancelled because of Rosh Hashanah, and wow, I have never been so thankful for the Judaic peoples as I am right now.

There you go. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and a happy Rosh Hashanah to you:)

Anonymous said...

So you are celebrating your cancelled class by going to Grandpa's to scrub kitchen cabinets-- boy, do you know how to party!!! I can't tell you how much I appriciate your work though!!! What would I do without you!!!!
I did not know that you picked an area of concentration - see, it is good that I read this blog to keep up on your life even though I do see you regularly!!!!