Wednesday, November 05, 2008

CBS owns my soul.

Criminal Minds? Reid's dad? My inner fangirl is going crazy.

And I have had a very long day of writing about the the book of Joshua and avoiding studying for my imperialism test tomorrow (I'm good with everything except the Sudan. Mohammed Ahmed did something? To somone? At some point in the 1800s? And then Charles Gordon came and killed a bunch of people? I don't know. Whatever.), so I needed a little bit of fangirl.

So I'm going to bed. Au revoir.

4 comments:

CMT said...

I heart Reid.

Anonymous said...

me too....great show tonight!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, I understand nothing in this post - the Au revoir is easier to understand than the rest! you know how I feel about criminal minds - i.e., what is a reid let alone what is a reid's dad - and while I belive that scripture is without match in importance I could not write about the book of Joshua and then there is the part about Sudan -- you, my dear, have left me in your educated dust....from your former homeschool teacher, how sad I feel for my stupidity but how happy I am that you are so well educated....

Anonymous said...

Rockford I feel your pain...you did a great job educating them becuse when they talk "education stuff" it goes so far over my head I can't see it. However....being a shallow person I know exactly what a reid and a daddy reid are!!!!! Reid is a very good character (who we all heart)on Criminal Minds and he just discovered something awful about his dad.....hope that helps:):):)