Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shouldn't have worried.

So, it's been a year. And most of us are still alive. We had an Easter Vigil. We played hopscotch. And even if Colleen decided she was too old for the monkey bars, Mary and I still had a good time on them.

And Keelin even came! Keelin obviously needs to change parishes, because we are way more fun than Our Lady of Good Hope. At least I'm guessing. I don't really know. I've never hung out at their Easter Vigil.

So there was significantly less crying than last time, but there was significantly more boxed wine. While it may not be tradition that Daddy and John attend, this means that someone else gets to drive the car. New tradition!!!

Ookay. While tonight's party may have been shorter than others in the past (I'm looking at you, shoes-are-optional-after-midnight year), tomorrow is going to come really early. Happy Easter everybody!

1 comment:

mickey said...

glad you had a nice time....