Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Another year of Barry!!!!!!!

Okay, I'd just like to point out that the exclamation points are for my more mature readers. Which isn't an insult, because I'm the only one who reads this who can vote. But whatever. The Las Vegas Hilton announced yesterday that Barry was extended through 2008. See? Another year to see him. Which means that you, mommie dearest, don't have to spend my tuition money on a plane ticket, and anonymous doesn't have to fire me and start licking her own envelopes to see him for the eighteenth time or whatever. ;) Oh the joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I LOVE MY BARRY...and how I HATE THE WORD MATURE!!!!!....I will overlook that nasty word because I am soooooooooo excited that I can see Barry more and more......!!!!! You are fabulous at your job so I would be a fool to fire you for any reason.....however if I hear that "mature" word too often start watching for a pink slip:):):):) Now we all have plenty of time to budget properly, pay tuition, pay wonderful assistants and GO SEE BARRY!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

mi_morena said...

I meant mature in the nicest sense. And because we all know there is such an age differnce between you and your barely fifty husband, there can be no mistaking you for anything less than young and perky. :)

Anonymous said...

Not only is there the said age difference.....but he isn't "barely" 50.....he won't BE the big 50 until the END of November this year....he is very very young for his class....all his classmates are turning that dreaded number earlier in the year.....now PERKY is a word I really like...so much so I might give you a raise should I hear that word enough...:):):)....maybe when I hit 50 I will become a bit less "shallow"....do you think???