Sunday, March 05, 2006

OSCARS!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the Live from the Red Carpet is on, and Isaac Mizrahi has avoided asking anyone about their underwear for a good ten minutes. Of course, he just admitted that he was "cruising" Jennifer Jason Leigh's husband before realizing that their relationship probably wasn't going anywear.

Just a couple of things- here is who I think will win, and you can dowload a printable ballot to play along here. I'm off to go watch all the gaudiness and self-interest. Have fun everybody!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should be there with a mike in hand.....it would be great to see you interview the celebs....enjoy your show...I am off to enjoy my show...Barry...Barry...Barry..!!!! I haven't seen enough movies this year to know the people up for the awards let alone who might win one:):):)...enjoy your big night!!!!

rockford said...

Oh, the oscars were such fun with you!!!! Not that you and or your sister have opinions on anything!!!!! and today is all of the post oscar craziness.....what fun!!!! And of couse there is still Barry - I guess anonymous went with Barry instead---that was one tough call!!!! What I saw of Barry looked really good though and I can't wait to watch it today!!! Looking forward to your wrap up post of the festivities!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When it comes to anonymouse Barry is always the choice:):):):) Glad you all had a great Oscar night....it is always soooooooo great to see rockford on the blog:):):)