Friday, March 24, 2006

Does anybody know how many children Clarence Thomas has???

Because I don't. And I need to know by nine thirty. Every single thing I read about him said that he just has this one adult son, Jamal (yes, I thought of Steven), but then in one interview he was talking about this six-year-old that he and his wife adopted. I'm very confused.


Yes, I'm Clarence Thomas for three weeks. Funny, I don't look like a sixty-year-old black man. But I am. And I have to write lots and lots and lots about him. And in the process of doing research for the lots and lots of writing, I discovered that he was born in 1948. Uh-huh. That would make him fifty-eight now. As in, two years younger than Alan. The Supreme Court is now younger than Alan. I'm so weird.


But we get the whole class to work on it. Yayness. It beats sitting in Parliament formation. Seriously. He arranged the desks in a "U". I'm kind of suprised he hasn't started calling Republicans tories and spelling labor with an "ou". I'm starting to worry about him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes our dear sweat Jamal......:):):):)...what a lad he is!!! To answer your question I haven't a clue how many siblings the "real" Jamal has...sorry!!! Just happy to report that the "fake" Jamal doesn't have a six year old sibling!!!!:):):):)

rockford said...

Sorry, the last time I got a birth announcement from clarence I forgot exactly what it said about older siblings.....I wish I had kept it!!!! I am so glad that you finished your bio and do not have to meet over the weekend -- testing will be enough like school for a weekend I would think!!!! Love the post - keep them up.....