Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Freakin' Midterms

I think there was a post on here like this last semester. I get the same way every single term...I do not like midterms. Because it gives everybody the opportunity to stop being all nice and saying, "Oh, it's just a quiz, you have plenty of opportunities to make it up" and instead get all Nazi and go, "Yeah, well, this is at least as important as the final exam." I don't like this.

And then I realized that these will be my last midterms here. I only have eight and a half more weeks of school here. Like forever. And then I got a litte sad. See, if I had stayed at my high school, this would have been cause for rejoicing, because seriously, there was no way anybody was making me stay there a second longer than I had to. I was totally preparted to graduate a year early. But I like it here. And I don't really want to leave (well, actually, they don't know that I'm actually leaving. They think I'm still "deciding".). Oh, the sadness. What will I do without their convenient parking and teeny tiny library? I'm thinking that if they take the time to name the thing after Golda Meir, then it's slightly bigger than this. Just a guess.

But back to my freakin' midterms. I have review for my art one in like ten minutes, and the review notes still aren't posted yet. Bugger. I hate it when this happens. Because I have over a hundred pages of lecture notes spanning from Gothic architecture to French Rococo, and it would be a big help to have just a general inkling of what will be on it. Because Caravaggio and Caraggie are starting to blur together in my mind. Except that Caravaggio was as gay manwhore. Literally. And I really don't think that it's fair that we did the Renaissance this term too, because we totally covered that last time. Grrr.

(Just checked again...no review notes...)

Anyhoodles, excellent TV lately, hasn't it been? CSI:Miami was superb (more Horatio backstory), House was awesome last night, and it's a new CSI:NY tonight. I could die of happiness. Literally.

I need to go be productive for awhile (Ha!) so have a good Wednesday, people!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your tests I am sure you will do verrrrrry wellllll....yes, TV has been good lately!!!! Enjoy your Wednesday....:):):)

rockford said...

ok, it's thursday now so enjoy thursday....I think that I am almost as sad about you only having a few weeks left at school as you are -- it is such a nice easy communte and the parking and the safety factor -- yes, this next step will be a big one for us both:) sad, but true!!!! I know that you will ace your midterms - you always do - you are such a good student and we are so proud of you!!!! I'm sure that tv has been great lately but your list is the list I must watch with my eyes closed so my opinion may be a tad suspect.....have fun!!!!!