Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

Okay, I know my last real post was named after a bakery item too, but I have to say, this is muy excellent. Actually, I'm not entirely sure that that's the correct use of "muy", but I don't really care. First of all...


Barry would like to wish Mommy a very happy birthday!!! Yay!!!! (I'd also like us to consider for a moment the fact that I actually just did a google image search for Barry in the library. I think this should be my gift...) We know it will be a very happy birthday, because we're getting Bakery of Our Choice cake---yayness!!!!!!!


Yeah, my life is pretty boring. Got up freakin' early this morning to spend an hour with four seminarians at the early Latin class. Except it turned out to be only half an hour and three seminarians. Which wasn't so bad, because I could get the aformentioned Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread.


Oh, Johnny. :D We love Johnny. I think it's about time for a countdown to the release date, don't you??? Maybe I should wait until April... Speaking of movies, Imladris finally saw the Constant Gardener and was sufficiently moved/confused. That's how I felt too. And then we watched The History of Violence last night. This, too, was rather confusing. Not the story, because I totally got it, but the ending, where everybody's all good and passing food around. Now, we all know that Maria Bello is not sane, as she left Johnny and Sean Bean in various movies, but I dont think I'd be all , "Yeah, hon, come on back" to my husband if he was like the guy in the movie. Even if it was Aragorn. Okay, maybe if it was Aragorn. ;)

Ooh, and I finally worked out an ideal schedule for next fall. OF course, the University of My Choice has implimented a dastardly plan to keep my placement test results out of my hands until the day I actually have to register, which means I kind of have to guess which English (if any) and what math (we're hoping for the high remedial...that's just the kind of go-getter I am...) classes I'll have to take. Bugger. Because if I test into the highest English section- which, and please understand I'm not being vain, the test was just extremely easy, wouldn't surprise me- then I won't have to take any English for my GER and just take whatever I want. And if I get into regular math I'll have seventeen credits instead of fourteen, which is kind of a big deal, don't you think??? It's impossible for me to have eighteen, because the two freaking languages are four each, which completely threw me off. I'm very confused, and I really just want to register and forget about it until September 5th. Is that okay with everyone???


HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, this kills me. :D

Excellent TV tonight, people, I'll probably put something up tomorrow, k??? Everybody watch CSI:NY (and Mary, this time remember names) , now that Law and Order changed, you have no excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

rockford said...

Oh, a Barry search in the library just for me!!!! That DOES qualify as a gift in my book!!!!!! Thank you so so so much - the picture and the wish were great!!!!! I'll commmment later - the door bell is ringing----taco bell!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post....food and Barry....two of my favorite things!!!!! Yes..Happy Birthday to your Mom...how nice that Barry sends his regards:):):)Oh you are sooooooo right about the tv for tonight.......:):):)