Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Joys of Paper Shredding

New Life Goal #1: Get involved in political scandal. This will allow me to shred paper late at night in a cute suit with some shifty characters hanging around.

So I was helping Mommie Dearest clean her room today, and ended up manning the shredder. Oh the fun I had. I got to shred bank statements. I love bank statements. Even if the little "average" number on mine is pitifully low. They are quite pretty and Official Looking. And some of the bank statements were from way back in 2002...obviously Mommie Dearest hadn't kept right on top of these. :) You know what I also love? The little shreddies that end up the can. They are so cute. And contain so much classified information. Although who would want our identity I don't know. Some days I feel like changing my name.

Then the machine burned out. :( Oh the sadness. I'm going to go do some more later. I'm only up through 2004 in statements...



Okay, okay, I'm not trying to be politically incorrect. I just thing it's funny. On a slightly sad note, Matt LeBlanc is filing for divorce. Awww, why can't any of the Friends keep a relationship? If Courtney and David break up I'm going to be VERY upset. Not the same kind of devestated as when Brad and Jennifer broke up, but close. *tear* I hope they don't end up in a bitter custody battle over the poor seizure ridden baby. That would be sad.

I took a personal day today. I was so exhausted by last night I couldn't even think about getting up for school. And I was really worried about getting sick, because that would just not be acceptable. So business law got hte boot. It was loverly. Slept in and just relaxed. Read and reread and highlighted and notated Boy Scouts of America v. Dale. Oh. My. Gosh. Dale has got to let it go. Really. The first two courts that ruled against him should have given him a clue that things probably weren't going to go in his favor. Even though apparently the New Jersey Supreme Court was having a crazy day when they heard his arguments.

Check for something on TV Watch a little bit later. I'm going to watch my Criminal Minds tape and then put something up. Just a little preview- Lost=brilliant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH yes paper shredding is fun....love the zippy little noise it makes!!! Glad you had a nice day off...you soooooo deserve it:):):)....

rockford said...

It was a great day off, wasn't it??? Everyone needs a personal day now and then --- ok, so the bank statements may go back a little way and yes, maybe the room does need a bit of work....I know how you love the decor!!!! those fish --- i wish i could get you some!!!! we are all looking forward to the tv blog update and yes, even I think lost was good, (the part I could watch:)---enjoy keeping up with that shredding:)

CMT said...

HAHA. Paper shredding makes me think of The Office.

Hey guess what? I'm at home right now. And you're at school.

Just thought I'd say that.

Oh, wait. I am feverishly trying to locate my NBC tape and you're the only one who knows where it is.

And you're at school.

I should never make jokes. They only bite me in the ass.