Sunday, March 12, 2006

Dyslexic Cows

First, I updated my TV blog, although not with happy news. Why the hell can't they give one of the loser networks the sports contract? Really, NBC could use something other than th Law and Orders. Here's the direct link in case it didn't post automatically.


Oh, I love a good dyslexia joke. Especially if cows are involved. I kid, I'm actually a very sensitive person. Really. Movies about people with diabilities or learning problems always make me cry. Seriously. I was rapterous during Saving Private Ryan (btw, they weren't kidding about those first twenty minutes...) and Schinder's List (okay, so I've only watched the first twenty minutes...did you know that thing's over three hours long???) but I cried like a baby during Forrest Gump. And not just the death parts.


HAHAHA...the Office. One of the few shows that will not be ripped from my fingers for an ungodly amount of time. Finally got back in touch with my inner pop culture whore and saw Walk the Line yesterday. Oh. My. Gosh. That is an unbelievably awesome movie. It should have been nominated for best picture. And Reese totally deserved to win. And Joaquin Phoenix was awesome with his scary hot eyes. Half of me would love to run into him in a dark alley and the other half would be scared to death. Honestly. Everyone should rent this---it was really good. Good Night and Good Luck is coming out on DVD on Tuesday, so I think I'm going to end up working my way through the Oscar contenders on DVD.


I just love this icon. So funny. And so true. There are times when caps lock jut does not get the message across that I want. Sad, but true. Well, faithful readers, I think I shall go gorge my CSI-less sorrows in chocolate drenched Bay Bakery cake...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bay Bakery cake.....it is just tooooooooo good for words!!!!!! Great icons.....:):):)