Thursday, May 25, 2006

DayQuil Contains Crack

I wonder what would happen if I ripped out my sinuses/entire nasal system. How big an anatomical problem would that really create? (Other than the slight logistical one that is created by the fact that sinuses are apparently just holes in your skull, and therefore impossible to rip out.) Do we really smell that often??? I'd probably lose weight too, because food wouldn't taste as good. So now I'm worried that maybe it's not just allergies, because the Benadryl I sucked down last night did nothing except knock me out for six hours. Still feeling better today, though. I think I shall try NyQuil tonight and just knock whatever has taken to living in my head out. It's on, bitch.

Massive fun night of TV viewing last night. Taylor won American Idol, which I am happy about by default. And the Lost season finale was on, which was freaking aweseome. Except I cannot figure out how Jane Parsons from DNA knew where Desmond was. I'm so confused. I don't even get the message boards. When crazy internet people are more intelligent than you are, you know something's off.


The problem with all these amazing season finales is that...duh...they are the season finales. And I have nothing to watch all freakin' summer except reruns and NBC's pathetic attempt at cracking the top three by gathering together the biggest group of idiots they could find and having them hunt for treasure while telling jokes and hula-hooping or something pathetic like that. Grrr.

It will, however, give me a chance to discover new shows, like I did with House last year. Bones looks quite good, no???


K, so who wants to fly to Istanbul with me on July first??? Nobody? Whatever. I'm not scared. Because really, a single shared border with Iraq is not enough to keep me away from Johnny six days early. I'd show up in Baghdad if they were getting it sooner. And the State Department said that the avian flu in only a "possible pandemic". We're getting all worked up over nothing. I'm there.

2 comments:

CMT said...

Umm, I've clearly already bought my plane ticket to Istanbul.

Oooh, and while we're there, can we get a T-shirt that says Istanbul? Cuz a girl at my school has one and it's all kinds of pretty.

YAY TAYLOR!

And we should definitely give Bones a chance. Emily Deschanel and Cro-Magnon Man are not nearly as pretty as anyone else I ship but I likes them together and he's very nice to her, so I'm right behind them.

Anonymous said...

Do they have an Istanbul Hard Rock Cafe????....check it out and pick up some pins for me......even Johnny himself wouldn't get me to go there!!!!!!!! Take an extra dose of nyquil and sleep for those 6 days....you'll awake thinking you are seeing the show a few days early but you will still be in the good ole USA!!!!! I am also glad that Taylor won, but I really liked Kat too....I think Taylor did a better job on the last show.....love your blog as usual.......:):):)