Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Experimentation

I'm experimenting with new titles today, people. First up, my boy Leo Tolstoy. In as much as a nineteenth century Russian author can be my boy. Whatever. I'm gangsta like that.


Oprah's on, talking to Lance Armstrong's ex. And she's supposedly going to tell us the secret mistake that most women make when they're married. And she's not saying anything other than not to give up too much of yourself for you husband. What? Isn't that kind of, um, not a secret??? Sheesh. Women who talk to much about feelings and crap bug me. In fact, Oprah bugs me. Oh, look, Oprah's whole show today is about crazy emotional marriages where people think too much. Sheesh. I may have to stop watching, 'cause she's really starting to bug me. OMG, THE CAST OF WILL & GRACE IS GOING TO BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!! (Excuse me, my Inner Pop-Culture Whore is tired of searching for Neitzsche quotes and wants some juiciness.)

And juiciness she shall have. Nicole was completely blindsided by her breakup with Tom. Oh Tom. What the hell??? How could you hurt her??? She's Nicole Kidman for heaven's sakes. Bastard. I almost regret seeing M:I:III. Almost. My Inner Pop-Culture Whore is also intrigued by things that go boom. She's pretty easy to please, actually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for explaining the titles.....I simply thought I was seeing things due to a lack of sleep or something!!!!!....the first thing Mrs. Armstrong did wrong was marry Lance....I really hate Lance...anyone who would become involved with Ms. Crow is just plain trash in my book!!!!!!!!!.....so next topic....sappy women annoy the sh** out of me!!!!!!....I still remember the fist Will and Grace episode...can't believe it was like 100 years ago:):):)...now Nicole is a class act...at this point I still am sticking to my guns and not seeing MI-3...Tom is not just a bastard....he is a frickin idiot!!!!!.....and I still say gay as a picnic!!!!!!!!...as usual a great blog that I sooooooo enjoyed reading and commenting.....keep up the good work:):):)