Friday, May 12, 2006

I Want These Shoes

While I will not go so far as to offer to sell one of my siblings for it (*cough*Imladris*cough*), I will say that Isaac Mizrahi owns my soul. And I will own his lovely black linean slingbacks as soon as I can get my hands on a credit card. My parents owe me so much money anyways, I don't think they'd notice if I added twenty-eight bucks to the total. Anybody looking for a last minute graduation gift---target.com. Under Pumps. :)

As I am a snob, I do find it slightly amazing that I now go to Target for all of my shoe needs. But I am a Target snob. I buy a lot of clothes there too. In fact, sometimes I can't afford those. It's a sad day when you realize that Target is too expensive for you. Oh the drain of higher education.

Jane Kaczmarek is on Ellen now talking about her family handing down the meat grinder and how important this is to the Polish. I wonder if she then obsessively freezes her ground meat??? It would be interesting to find out...

I've been crazily watching my CSI DVDs, rather like a chipmunk storing nuts (or whatever it is chipmunks actually eat) for winter. Except I'm storing dead bodies for four months of summer with nothing but the lowest common denominator of reality shows to keep me company. And I've really fallen completely in love with it. I didn't dislike it before, but I just wasn't that into it. Not so anymore. It is quickly rivaling New York for my favorite. Greg was quite funny in the beginning, when he was just the flunkie CSI, and Sara apparently only turned into a scary lesbian tough girl after season two. Really. She scares me a little now.


Okay, I know the site is in German, but just read the cpation. It made my day.

Have to go feed my horse in the pouring rain. These are the days of my youth...

3 comments:

rockford said...

Are the days of your youth really that terrible....???? She is the sweetest little horse around and she does appreciate it when she is fed....ok, I know, it is cold and raining....:(.....How can your parents say no to the shoes....after all that you do here for us in the days of your youth.....hope you enjoy them....I love the caption on the picture - it is hysterical!!!!! That Tom - just can't stay mad can you????? Enjoy CSI~!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sooooooo glad you aren't selling relatives...:):):)...but I agree greaaaaaatttttt shoes!!!! Love your frozen meat stories:):):)...glad to see you are coming around to see that CSI -VEGAS BABY is the BEST!!!!!....oh I just love the Miami, H, NY, Mac etc etc.....but nothing is as good as VEGAS BABY....I have been a loyal fan since the first episode....in person remind me to tell you about one of the show's plots...don't want to write about it....very interesting!!!!! Take care of your pony...I love your pony!!!!!! Great Tom caption....he is just toooooooooo bizarooooooo for me!!!!! I hope Katie's earloab doesn't get stuck in her smile:):):)

CMT said...

I shall own those slingbacks. *salivates*

And I love Greg. He's the funniest thing EVER. And also I feel badly for Sara. You too would be scary if your mommy shot your daddy and you grew up thinking that's what EVERYONE'S parents did.

And also, who knew Germans who so damn funny?