Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Farewell, Katie :P

Okay, everybody knows how I feel about Katie Couric, so I'll just say one thing to say about her departure. The producers are lucky that nothing important happened yesterday because that would have seriously cut into their three hour Katiethon.

(The cast of Jersey Boys just did a tribute in which they changed the works of Bye Bye Baby to Bye Bye Katie. Make the screaching stop. Oh. Now they're swaying in formation. Pencil, meet eye. )

(GAHHH!!! JONTHATON ANTIN!!! How we love your craziness.)





Freaky bored, y'all. No attacks of dangerous nocternal flying bugs or anything of the sort. But I did attack my alarm when it went off freaky early. I'm kind of beyond even wanting to brush my teeth when I drop off Imladris. Not that I'm going to stop, but still.

Have now worked two days. Now know how to make smoothies and espresso and steamed milk. Slightly less clear on how to put them together.



I'm hoping that we're going to turn the Katie Weep-Fest off in time for CSI:NY. I need my CSIs. Nothing, not even Katie Couric's colon, will keep me from them.

1 comment:

Arbiter-117 said...

Yeah, CSI ain't the only thing i'm running to if one of the choices is Katie Curic's colon!!! EWWWW!!! My abnormally short rant about KC's internal organs is over now. Toodles:)!


PS: Glad work worked out for you!