Wednesday, May 03, 2006

May

Oh, May. I dislike this month, as it generally signifies the onset of hot weather and humidity and unflattering-unless-you're-five-eight-and-a-hundred-and-ten-pounds-like-my-sister styles. You can see why I don't like it. And it always sneaks up on you, doesn't it? You have yourself all convinced that you live in a "cold" city and things are going to be just fine and then-boom- it's eighty degrees and I'm sporting a fluffy red pyramid on my head. Oh, this is not good. Not good at all. It's supposed to be 72 degrees today. I think I shall be sad. *sniff*


So faithful readers- are we all geared up for a constant three hour entertainment overload this evening? I am, and have the update to prove it. Yes, I am awesome. I deserve to be paid for this. It would certainly be better than desperately searching for a job when you look like CRAP on paper. Sheesh. I would be a really good secretary. Does anybody need a secretary???


OMG, I am officially seeing M:I:3 in spite of Tom Cruise. Dude's a bastard. He's not even hot anymore. In this article, he waxes nostaligic about Suri's birth, and how he just loves looking at her face. How do you do that, Tom??? You're in Europe, and she's in LA. Maybe Katie the Doormat e-mails you pictures??? Although you're probably too busy to get them. Even though you love her so much, right???

I shudder to think what I would be capable of if my husband announced that he was going to Rome to promote a stupid movie that will kill everything else except maybe the Da Vinci Code because people are such morons that they can't separate fact from fiction because it's already so damn popular the week after I gave birth. All they would find would be teeny tiny pieces of Tom in the Seine. Maybe. If the guy I hired did a sloppy job.


Got to watch Good Night and Good Luck in government today. No, I am not above getting credit for watching George Clooney. This is a very good era for George to play. OMG, I want him!!!!!!!!!!!! He's really quite interesting in this movie. *ahem*

Finally, Ryan apparently realized that Teri is a girl and called off the relationship. If she wasn't dumb enough to go out with Ryan Seacrest, I'd feel kind of sorry for her. I also feel sorry for her because she's apparently the only person who can have the third most watched show in the nation and still be a has-been. Really. Does anybody mention her anymore???

Time to start choosing sides with people you've never met!!! And stay away from Chandler, Charlie. You will turn him into a manwhore.

4 comments:

rockford said...

A fluffy red pyramid on my head???? Oh, I do not think so!!!!! I know that you hate the warm weather so I feel rather guilty enjoying it so but remember how quickly it passes - this is hardly a long season here!!!! The flowers barely have tome to bloom before the first frost - and remember how beautiful it is in the fall around here - truely a loverly season as imladras would say....I love the tom cruise notations - I was thinking the same thing -what do you mean you can't take your eyes off of her - you have been gone for over half of her little lifetime....like the movie will not do well if he fails to promote it...are you being a tad hard on ryan...maybe even a little judgemental???:) I know that is not your way, but.....

mi_morena said...

I'm an equal opportunity offender. Sorry, but you hug guys and brag about how pretty your nails and haircuts are and then you dump Teri Hatcher for no reason? I'm required to say that you're gay as a picnic.

Anonymous said...

You really should be a professional blogger....just toooooo good.....where do I start!!!!????:):):)..Yeah Ryan and Teri what can I say???? How dumb can Tom C be to make a comment like "I can't take my eyes off of her"....man that is some vision he's got:):):):) I heard today his popularity with women has gone down because of the way he treats Katie.....no reallllllyyyyyy!!!!! I am geared up for my Wednesday night entertainment, but instead I will be 20 miles from home sitting in a classroom....yano...school reallllllly isn't my THING:):):) I am soooooooooo lucky to have a wonderful husband and wonderful niece who will tape all my needed entertainment:):):):)....Yeah I do feel sorry for Charlie because I really don't believe everything Denise has to say...but he should stay away from Chandler....he should go out with Joey instead because he is already a manwhore!!!!!:):):)...enjoy the Wednesday shows......great blog as usual:):):)

rockford said...

How are you even going to begin blogging last night's entertainment entries???? The last 30 seconds of Lost alone will take you an hour and a half to do!!!!! Have fun and we are all looking forward to your insight on things:)!!!!!!!!