Friday, May 26, 2006

Musings of a Pop Culture Whore Hopped Up on Cold Medicine

Well, the NyQuil attacked whatever was in my head yesterday and sent it hurling south to regroup. So now I have perfectly clear sinuses but sound like I'm going to hack up a lung. I've ditched the DayQuil and have become addicted to my steroid inhaler instead, because frankly my poor deformed lungs cannot take any more. I'm probably sooo over medicated right now.... Need more NyQuil.

Okay, so now I want to minor in art history. For no good reason. I am so impractical. How does art history go with international affairs??? Unless I want to work at the Smithsonian? I'm sure my four years of Russian and French will really come in handy there.


Heh. I wasn't allowed to use the curling iron until I was fourteen because my mom was afraid that this would happen. She still gets upset when I iron.


I guess boys really do cry. Even when they look like Hilary Swank. No, I kid. I'm very sad for them---they seemed like they were going to work it out.

This cannot happen. I will not allow Nicole to get dumped while Tom has Katie chained up in the basement.

My Inner Pop-Culture Whore is laughing too hard to think of something witty to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your lungs are ok.........get some rest!!! Art history and international affairs..a combo I would not have thought of!!!!!:):):)...you could figure out some way to use those two together....ewwwww I just can't stand Hil Swank....is she really female????? I bet the dna tests are still out on that one!!!!!!...poor Nicole....so lovely so pretty so unlucky in love....too bad but she is better off with out 1/2 of TomKat:):):):)...and I agree what the hell can you even say about Daisy & company!!!!!!!