Saturday, November 17, 2007

I don't have a lot for you today.

Just one thing. Someone is stalking the TAs at UWM. And I am so amused by this. Because really fellow undergraduates. Control yourselves. Let's be adults for a moment, hmm?

Apparently, there was a Super Secret TA because some guy asked out some girl, which is totally tacky, and when she said no there was a whole harassment thing. And then it came out that there were some girls who were literally stalking (like actually following) some other TAs.

My history TA was regaling us with this Friday morning because, let's face it, it was way more interesting than Robert McNamara's role in Vietnam, and he goes,

"Okay. What am I don't wrong that I don't have a stalker? Why is no one poking me fifty times a day on Facebook? Is it the beard? Is it that I'm fat? Is it the clothes? Is it that the beard and the flannel make me look like a child molester-because I've gotten that? Why? So, if you're deranged, please see me after class."

It was funny.

Way funnier than McNamara.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y0our poor TA must feel so left out!!! Everyone else has a stalker....Well, is it the clothes????? Because he is a nice guy, isn't he??? Thanks for th e daily update - I, for one, will be very sad when the month is over!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

i for 2 will be sad i love your posts......:)

mi_morena said...

He's okay. A little weird. But probably just too normal for a stalker.