Thursday, November 01, 2007

Perhaps I won't have to live in a box after all.

For I have received the incredibly, mind-numbingly amazing grade of A on my incredibly, mind-numbingly difficult ancient Egyptian test.

*and the villagers rejoice*

Now have an A- average. I can work with that.

Meanwhile? The physiological psych test on Monday that I can hardly study for because looking at the stuff makes me want to vomit and then crawl into bed? Not so much.


Germ is still sick. And I am still not. Although my throat was hurting last night, but I think that might just be The Crazy. Still keeping him locked in the bathroom floating in a tub filled with Lysol.

Yes. We're really hoping his skin will come back. He was such a cute boy.

New guy on Criminal Minds last night- I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't actively dislike him, like I do with many newcomers (Who are you? Why are you here? I don't like you.), but I'm not totally warming to him either. Maybe I was just distracted by Reed's hair, which is now longer (and prettier) than mine.

Also? I still heart Ned from Pushing Daisies. Even if I think he's gay in real life. I'm so down with a marriage of convenience.

Also also? I'd like you all to know that martyrdom did not, in fact, die out in the thirteenth century when they stopped burning Christians (that, btw, is a totally made up date that my inner history major will not let slide), it is still alive and well today when I am NOT having to work and COULD watch Ugly Betty (Betty and Henry go on a date! I real date! To Wicked!) but am CHOOSING to go to Mass instead and not risk eternal damnation.

Because that's just the kind of Catholic I am.

(This is not as great a sacrifice as last year, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Why are there always fun things to do on Holy Days of Obligation???)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the test!!! We are all so proud of you!!! I am sure that the psych test will go well too -- they always do because you are smart and you prepare....Sorry about Ugly Betty last night...but you are a wonderful person and you made God happy by putting worshiping Him in front of your own tv enjoyment -- what an example you are setting for Josh - two years in a row now!!!!!!