Thursday, November 15, 2007

Love that dare not speak it's name.

I was reading somebody else's blog this morning and they had that for a title, and I had a flashback to a couple years ago when I had a teacher say that in a very dramatic voice. And I've been laughing about it ever sense. It was funny. Maybe you had to be there.

Hey. It's better than dreaming about the Federal Judiciary.




So from the time stamp on the bottom of the page, I started this at like eleven this morning, but now it's 11:15 at night and I'm tired and watching Ugly Betty and eating cookies. Had to work tonight. Ugh. Not fun. At all. Pam was all, "When are you going to be able to work more?" and I was all, "In eight years when I'm finished with grad school."

Mostly I'm really tired.

But- off on Thursday and Friday next week. Yes. Sleepage. All day long.

And I was wandering around work this afternoon, shopping in the history and law and travel sections, and saw Escape, and holy polygamists I want to read it. Maybe on 40% weekend.

Okay. I'm going to bed. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...8 years:):):)....i hope you are awake enough to come to my house on Thanksgiving......