Wednesday, November 07, 2007

In which I am groped.

After a bout of emailing that stressed many of our computers' infrastructures (Okay. Not that weird. If we had actually wanted to talk to each other it would have been one conversation.), had lunch with people today, which was massive amounts of fun.

I'm pretty sure Keelin is emotionally scarred, Kim is over all of us, and Derrick grabbed my boob and my thigh. This may disturb me/creep me out were he not a member of the Princess Tiara Club or something (his words, not mine).

So yeah, very good times.

One day we shall rule the world. And it shall be sweet.

And the reason he was on my thigh was he was admiring my kick-ass knee high boots. My stripper boots. I love them.

So it appears that the women in my family adore the (C)Kates. Colleen would have Cate Blanchett's babies if it were not a biological impossibility (She's not a lesbian. But she does love her Cate.), and I'm hopelessly devoted to Kate Winslet.

No, really. If I wasn't cheap, I'd rent Little Children from Blockbuster. But I am, and, well, she's not Johnny Depp, so my fandom will have to be slightly less complete.

But she was on The View yesterday, and she mentioned that she was now pitching Lancome's Tresor perfume.

And now I'm thinking about ordering it from amazon.com.

Because she's that awesome.

I'm also looking for a signature fragrance. But that's a whole other story.

So you know that test that put me into seizures on Monday? (Which one, you ask. Ha! Funny. Make fun of my neuroses.)

Okay, I'm not saying this for sure, because I really don't know.

But I may have gotten an 89%.

Maybe. For some reason, the super-secret code you have to come up with so no one will be able to tell your sad little grade belongs to your sad little self isn't listed, but there's the same number without a 0 at the beginning. Whoever had that number? Was .7% away from an A.

So either it's me and I ROCK, or it's not and THAT PERSON IS AMAZING.

Not quite as amazing as the person who got a 103.3%, but I'm pretty sure that was the professor taking it just to blow the curve.

He'd do that.

So someone called in a bomb threat to campus today.

And I'm really wondering why I've gotten sixteen e-mails about the business school's etiquette dinner, and I had to hear this on the news.

Also? Kinda hoping my class tomorrow in the building next door is cancelled. Please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry, but I heard on the news that all the buildings are now open........great news about your grade....I told you your grade would be good:):):)