Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Notsomuch with the title today.

Or so much with the entry. I was fairly bubbling with creativity earlier today, but then I cleaned and cooked and now I want to go to bed.

Normally this would depress me, because going to bed is pretty much just a bandaid and I usually feel worse in the morning, but not tonight.

Why, you ask?

Because I can sleep in the morning. Yes. I am so not getting up until like five minutes before we have to leave. Yep. I'm going to look REALLY nice.

(DUDE! Ecklie is the IA guy for Criminal Minds, too!!! Does he commute to Vegas?)

School was kind of empy today. Thought I got a C on a test, which was about as shattering to my personal constructs as killing someone would be to other peoples', because I DON'T GET C'S!!! But it turns out they screwed up the answer key, and I got a high B+. Which isn't too bad for not studying.


I'm going to go ship Morgan/Garcia for awhile. Ciao.

2 comments:

CMT said...

I love Morgan/Garcia! I have always felt they should be together. He doesn't flirt with the other blond.

Anonymous said...

yes I too am for Morgan/Garcia but it looks like the new computer geek is moving in.....wasn't that a great episode....I was so confused when I saw the ia guy...I confuse easily with my fav shows.....CSI NY was good last night also...congrats on the good grade....you rock:):):)