Friday, November 30, 2007

And Then We Came to the End.

It's November 30, the last day of NaBloPoMo.

It's been a good month, y'all, hasn't it? I didn't even have to resort to posting song lyrics or random pictures, and I only broke down and wrote about me feelings on one amendment, which is restrained for someone who has opinions (oh, do I have opinions) on every single one. I usually had something to say, even if it was just that, well, I didn't really have anything to say.

I've enjoyed it, too. I'm very anal-retentive into control (well, okay, that sounded more S&M than I'd like), and knowing that I had to update everyday? Was kind of awesome.

In fact (and please don't hold me to this because I'm not sure I want to do it yet), it was so awesome that I'm thinking- hold onto your hats-of doing it in 2008.

As in a NaBloPoYr. Except without the Na[tional], because it'd just be me. And only my mom would read it.

So yeah. Just think. Next year? Maybe 366 (that's right, folks, it's even a LEAP YEAR!!!) episodes of the Crazy.

And do you know what happens next year? Political stuff. And oh, how I love political stuff. You know how I'm kind of an Article III groupie (not THE Article III Groupie, who has a very funny blog that should be updated more, but a lesser groupie with far less education and broader interests)? Yeah, I didn't get to PICK them.


You give me a modicum of power such as voting? It's like an intellectual orgy over here at Chez Morena.

So stay tuned.

(I don't mean to imply that I'm not updating in December. Because I totally will. Probably just not tomorrow. Or next weekend. Or any day when the most productive thing I have to add to the internets is "Ugh. I'm bloated.")



Not a whole lot else going on today. Very sad news out of the Empress's school, which kind of puts a damper on things. And makes you drive more carefully. WAY more carefully. After the abovementioned tragedy, there was a mass exodus of students because most (including the Empress) just couldn't deal with it.


The Boy's response? He didn't want to miss anything, so he stayed at school.


Yep. He's a male.


(Not that there was ever any doubt.)


(I kid the child, but I'm not heartless!!!)


(Although according to certain sources, I'm a cold bitch who's dead on the inside.)


(Which isn't true. I just am not all warm and fuzzy. Well, I'm literally not fuzzy. I'm the normal 98.6 degrees warm, though.)


(I just don't hug.)

(I don't know why all those are in parentheses. It made sense for the first couple.)


(Now not so much.)


(I'm going to bed. Happy December!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are just the right temperature!!! What do you mean only your mom would read it???????????? Mickey doesn't miss a post and would love to read 366 of them in 2008!!!!:):):) Have a great December!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do SO hope that you keep the 2008 thing going!!!! I so enjoy your updates and they really do make my day!!! No one said "cold" - you are putting words into people's mouths!!! I'm sure you even run a bit above 98.6 LOTS of times - like whe I'm not feeling well....what would I do without you?????? Happy December!!!!

CMT said...

Hey, I read EVERY DAY. You KNOW how little else I have going on. I just can think of nothing interesting to comment, so I don't.

Anonymous said...

What!!!! December 1st came and went with no update!!!???!!!! It is TRUE - November is over!!!!!!:(