Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I should never drink. When I drink I do stupid things. Like sleep with my husband.

A belated shout-out to my little brother, who did not get one on his birthday last Friday. (His reply? "Oh. You posted at 9:30. You were probably drunk by then." I love the respect I get from my family.)


Josh was just on the tree lighting thingy at Rockefeller Center. And I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating now. Because Josh? Plus O Come All Ye Faithful? In an adorable coat that I'm ignoring looks like mine? After a long day of mummy reports from 3500 years ago?

Is FREAKING AWESOME.

I love him.

Also freaking awesome (although not as much as Josh because that would just be impossible)? The movie Waitress.

It's adorable and funny and touching but not depressing. Like a good movie should be. But rarely is these days.

Wow. That sounded like I was eighty.
Week old links because I'm tired and going to go fold religious flyers (as opposed to the non-religious flyers that don't have heathen stickers yet, but I digress).

Oh, crap. Another dissertation topic gone. And I was going to run away with my professor/advisor, too. Like in Indiana Jones. Well, okay, that didn't happen. But it could have.

Under the heading of Love Gone Oh So Wrong we have three items today:
1.) This is what they should put on the show. Not that dumb rose crap.
2.) What, now that you've got that disco ball you're too good for her? You disgust me. And not just because you're a car driver.
3.)Seriously? How is he old enough to produce sperm?

Hehe. It's funny 'cuz it's math.

DON'T DO IT KITTEH.

Seriously? You work 80 hours a week for these people and then they don't let you get embarrassingly drunk at Christmas? Screw law school, I'm pretty sure most of my professors are drunk all the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshie was great.......loved the links......the lol cats are just tooooooooo funny:):):)

Anonymous said...

I love the math kitty!!! that little face is just too cute!!! The links are great - so you think the DWTS champ just got a bit too full of himself??? I think he likes the 18 year old partner instead....Gee, 2000 lawyers and not a single drink - now that sounds like a wonderful way to ring in the new year, doesn't it??? I'll bet only about 3 show up this new year's eve....thanks for the update - made my day as usual -- what am I going to look forward to when november is over????:(

CMT said...

Hot damn. Those Hansens repopulate like cockroaches.