Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blogging from the Beyond.

Or...Kentucky. But in all reality I'm probably pretty wasted by now, so it still works.

Anyway, I'm not here. So I can't really comment on current events or whatnot. Instead, you get a secrets meme! I know, right!?! You're thrilled! I thought so. (I wrote this on Thursday. So the answers are old.)

40 Secrets About Yourself
Be HONEST no matter what.

1. What Is your natural hair color?
Auburn. While I generally hate the rest of my body, I love my hair. At least, I love it when it looks good. On Friday, it will look good again.

2. Where was your default pic taken?
I don’t have a “default” pic, but the one I’ve been using for awhile was taken at Irish Fest.

3. What's your middle name?
Mary Elizabeth, after my grandmother.

4. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Here’s the thing about crushes- I don’t really do them. Either I’m actually interested in someone, or I just kind of think they’re attractive in passing. Several people at the moment who I think are kind of attractive in passing probably do, just judging body language. But obviously not enough to say, “ZOMG UR SO PRETTY” or anything like that.

5. What is your current mood?
Guilty. Because there’s a ton of stuff I should be doing and am not.

6. What color underwear are you wearing? Black. Before you judge me and call me a whore, I like my underwear to match, should I be in any unfortunate accidents. And frankly, matching bra colors to panty colors? OH SO MUCH WORK. So I generally wear black or flesh-toned, if I’m wearing something light.

7. What makes you happy?
Alcohol. And books. And TV shows. And having the laundry put away.

10. If you could go back in time, and change something what you would change?
There are a lot of things. Some personal, but one that I would put on Facebook is that I would have taken the CLEP tests, and would probably be almost finished with my degree by now.

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
A horse. They’re all big and pretty and at least mine gets more love and attention than most people.

12. Ever had a near death experience?
I’ve been told that things were a little dicey for the first week of my life, but I hardly remember.

13. Something you do a lot?
Have existential crises about my future.

14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
I don’t have one.

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Hannah.

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
I don’t know anybody. That’s a good thing. My birthday kind of sucks.

17. When was the last time you cried?
Earlier today. Before that, about two weeks.

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Well, in grade school we did Christmas pageants, which were like ten different kinds of awkward.

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Could I twitch my nose and have the vacuum run by itself like on Bewitched? That would be pretty bitching.

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
General face area.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Cocaine in venti skinny caramel latte form. Sometimes a banana chocolate vivanno. Or maybe a skim white chocolate mocha.

22. What's your biggest secret?
None of your business.

23. What's your favorite color?
Blue.

24. When was the last time you lied?
I don’t know, I don’t really lie a whole lot.

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
I have happened upon Sesame Street and kept it on.

27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing. But I really am craving bourbon.

28. Do you speak any other language?
I’m really bad at speaking, but I can read Latin and little bit of French. (Stop laughing.)

29. What's your favorite smell?
Vanilla.

30. If you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
Dorky.

31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
Earlier today.

32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Again, none of your business.

33. What are you thinking about right now?
How I have nothing packed yet.

34. What should you be doing?
Packing. But I just want to go to bed.

35. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
This whole day?

36. How often do you pray?
Not as often as I should.

37. Do you like working in the yard?
Dear God, no.

38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Something that does not cause professors to throw up their hands in defeat.

39. Do you act differently around your crush?
Again with the crush. If I like somebody, I generally look better when I’m around them. But that’s all.

40. Name one song that reminds you of an ex?
So many things are not your business.

I'll be back tomorrow- have a good Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is great I don't have to miss a day of your wonderful blogs!!!! Loved the answers.....you are so right about the horse who I have fed once today and will be visiting again in a few hours.....have a fun and bourbon filled vacation:):):)