Monday, September 08, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Hells yeah there are pumpkin spice lattes again!!! Whee!!! Imagine my glee when I walked into Starbucks this morning and saw the lovely little coffee cup on the sign- well, I'm not going to damn my immortal soul to hell for all eternity by comparing it to the celebration of the Eucharist I had just partaken in (even I have standards, as we established last night), but, dammit, I was thrilled.

(I'm fairly certain that I only disturbed the other patrons with my squeals of glee, as Mary was still harping about the music and how we're better zomg.)

Also discovered that when you start the day in a lovely relaxing way such as sitting outside in the lovely cool autumn morning, the rest of the day is kind of amazing. Even if you arrive at school to discover that two of your three classes are videos and why could you not have just told me to rent that series about the Jewish Egyptian civilization and if I had wanted Egyptian civ I would have signed up for Egyptian civ and oh wait, I totally did LAST YEAR and I really only need this class anyways for my more-impractical-than-history-if-that-is-even-a-possibility-here-in-the-three-dimensional-world theology degree and whatever, it doesn't even bother me, because I got a pumpkin spice latte this morning!

Next semester I'm decided to stop picking classes for my major but rather choose based on what will give me lovely mornings where I'm able to go to Mass and get coffee.

I'm pretty easy to please.

There's football on. And I am not amused.

Okay. Maybe notsomuch with the "easy to please".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your drink is back...yeah!!! I'm sorry did you say easy to please???? I feel I must question that:):):)

Anonymous said...

So happy for the pumpkin lattes -- isn't that the starbucks where you and Imladris will raise your children as you sip coffee drinks and they frolick and drink coco???