Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh, so did not need this.

Because why, WHY should anything go right?

Apparenty, September saw how much fun June, July, and August had RUINING MY LIFE and decided to join in.

Except that September throws in dealing with the shit and having to get up at five in the morning every morning. And writing weekly six-page scholarly critiques of free-speech cases. And proving that the Bible isn't a massive literary hoax for fifty percent of my grade, as though people haven't been struggling with that since, oh, THE DAWN OF TIME.

AND STARBUCKS TOOK AWAY MY COUPON.

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE.

HATE.

So. I'm ignoring said six-page scholarly critiques and massive presentation and stolen cars and watching YouTube videos that make me laugh.

This isn't YouTube video, but since John downloaded the song on Rock Band for me and it's hilarious, I give you the Charlene "video".

Ahahaha.



And now, I go to watch the season premiere of House. A lone bright spot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stolen car is not always a bad thing....hard to believe, but it isn't. You are correct in your opinion of June, July and August. I might add that May wasn't such a hoot either....remember my spawn left the country in May and that made me sad :( Enjoy your show and I hope your September inproves:):)

Anonymous said...

September saw how much fun June, July, and August had RUINING YOUR LIFE and decided to join in????I know it is not funny but the way you worded it just had to make me laugh!!! but you are right - the summer was not exactly the rosiest time of our little lives was it??? But you were looking forward to going back to school, weren't you??? I do hope things get better for you - at least your mother doesn't cry all of the time now:)