Monday, September 22, 2008

Going to bed now.

This morning not as relaxing as previous Mondays. But I did squee a little bit internally when I saw the it was the fast priest and I would, actually, have time to get my beloved latte before picking up Mary.

It was fun.

Then I didn't write my Biblical civ paper. Should you need to know how the Genesis creation story(ies) compares with the Atrahasis epic, I've got nothing for you. Talk to me tomorrow.

I did, however, laugh a little bit when we went through the Joseph narrative by comparing it to The Graduate.

Teehee.

AND HIMYM!!! It's back! I loves it! Ted totally isn't going to marry Stella , though, and I don't just think that because I don't want him to marry Stella.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with Stella??? I thought you liked her!! I am so happy for you that your shows are back - life is now good again!!!!

Anonymous said...

a day that starts with a latte must be good.....yes the new shows were great last night. I have new ones tonight..do you????