Sunday, September 07, 2008

Dear Russell Brand

I love you. I really, really do. I think you're hilarious, and adorable, and just screwed up enough that maybe I could fix you and then we could have adorable accented babies.

So obviously, when I discovered you were hosting the VMAs, I decided to watch even though even I am not sad enough to actually want to watch the VMAs .

But you were a total douche. Really gross. Rude, kind of disgusting, and there is no excuse for brining up Bristol Palin. Poor form.

I mean, damn, when you have to apologize mid-show to the Jonas Brothers? Not. Going. Well.

I still love you. Kind of. Which may say more about me than about you.

Sincerely,

Morena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be very proud of yourself for writing this letter....he deserves it!!! I am not a Russell Brand fan but I know you are and at least you are able to see that he has flaws!!! Oh I now feel very old after writing those words :(

CMT said...

Oh Russell.